Render’s unique digital construction management platform is solving this exact challenge guided by three core principles:
1. Turn the design into work, and simply build the design utilizing today’s technology
2. Construction workflow digitization, automation and optimization
3. Real-time, geospatial visibility for all stakeholders
4. One integrated, geospatial workflow for construction, QA, change management and redlining
Importantly, the end-to-end digital data capture and workflow from field validation to construction management to operations handover enables your project to be 100% paperless delivering unequalled productivity, visibility and control from the field to the office.
Download the Digital Network Construction guide and you will learn:
- The importance of a task-based approach to drive world-class outcomes and efficiencies
- Actionable steps towards a Digital Network Construction strategy and how the three principles unlock productivity, visibility and control while reducing risk.
- How the adoption of technology and digital practices significantly reduce project cost and completion timelines.
- Potential ROI and benefits through the lens of a customer project delivering a 5,000-mile fiber network 55% ahead of schedule.
This guide has been built for network operators, cooperatives, engineering and construction teams looking to increase efficiencies and solve the complexities associated with large-scale, distributed fiber and wireless networks.